Friday, June 26, 2009

Coming soon! But not soon enough!


Hyrum and I are more than pleased to announce that next year we are going to get pregnant, and start our family. No specific month of when we are going to start trying. But next year we will indeed be focused on the first step in the rest of our future! I'm super-excited and i am just so blessed to have such an amazing husband by my side!
In the mean time... I will be changing my lifestyle and reading anything there is to read about how to give my pregnancy my all! After all my baby will depend on me, and only me, to ensure its growth and saftey. And that is honor to be apart of! I am so happy and so excited! and i hope all of you are too! No doubt i will update everyone of when, where, and what is going on in this perticular part of my life. Just had to share my joy with all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment