Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Bye, Bye Albertsons!


"IM AS CORNY AS A CORNDOG"-Corndog tara :o)


"Are you a dirt clod, for earth day?" -A blind customer lol
" COOKIE!! COOKIE!!" - Cookie monster tara :o)


As most of everyone has heard,yes, Albertsons has been sold to Associated foods. I would just like to say that I am super excited to be making this transtion. For, I think that this is going to be a dynamtic oppurtunity to better all of which Albertsons was about. I think we will have better resources and a new outlook on customer service and bussiness ethics. I have 100% faith that this is the right path for Albertson employee's and customers. I think it will help bring in cheaper product and a new gameplan for better success! Associated Foods IS NOT firing ANYONE and has said they will not re-interveiw employees, if you want your job it is simply there. I appreaciate the personal consern they have express towards each store, by visiting us themselves to exlian the process of the tranaction. I will miss albertsons like crazy but i am personally excited to make this new store FABULOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment