Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A gift ungiven.




Andrew Paul Martin. 6lbs 6oz. This is my nephew. My brother, Paul, and his girlfriend, Katie, Were expecting this angel to be born a healthy baby boy. August 4th they went to a doctors appointment to find that there was no water in the uterous and the baby no longer had a heart beat. This appointment was a week after the last. So when this baby past is unknown. All i know is he is not here with us. I will never hold my first nephew. i will never hear his laugh or capture his smile. I will count the days till i see my angel in heaven. He is safer than he could ever be. I just wish i could have known his love. And given him mine.



Everyone, count your blessings and remember what you have. Nothing is certain except uncertainty. Nothing last forever so take advantage of your time.


No comments:

Post a Comment