Wednesday, September 14, 2011
For time and all of Eternity!
August 23rd, 2011 Hyrum and I were sealed for time and all of eternity. It was an instant comfort and a great revaluation to me that I am indeed on the right path that my Father in Heaven has set for me. I am more at peace with a lot of frustrations and worries that I have had and it is a great blessing to be able to go to the temple now and serve for my Heavenly Father, and to be able to speak with Him in a pure and honest manner. I can not describe exactly how I feel all I know is that I have never been so happy in my life and I hope that I can continue to thwart away all that is a negative influence to my standards I have set for myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment