I am extremely pleased to annouce that Hyrum and I will be sealed for time and all ETERNITY at 3:00pm August 23rd, 2011 at the Salt Lake City Temple!!!!!! We are overjoyed and can not wait to share this speacial day with those close to us! Pictures will come, so stay tuned! Lots of love!
Monday, August 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






I am so excited for you both. I will be thinking of you on that special day. That is the temple I was married to Dwain in and it is a very beautiful temple. There is no way you can take it all in, in just one visit. I hope you have opportunities to go back frequently. You will see notice something different each time you go. Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteThank you for your kind words! Wish you could be there. I bet it would be a great feeling to be back in the sealing room with your eternal companion. When ever you're in town or vise versa we should have a temple day :)
ReplyDelete