Friday, November 20, 2009

Life gets in the way of living.


One night I dreamed I was walking along the beach with the Lord.

Many scenes from my life flashed across the sky. In each scene I noticed footprints in the sand.

Sometimes there were two sets of footprints, other times there was one only. This bothered me because I noticed that during the low periods of my life,

when I was suffering from anguish, sorrow or defeat,

I could see only one set of footprints, so I said to the Lord, “You promised me Lord,that if I followed you,

you would walk with me always.

But I have noticed that during the most trying periods

of my life there has only been one set of footprints in the sand.

Why, when I needed you most, have you not been there for me?” The Lord replied,

“The years when you have seen only one set of footprints, my child, is when I carried you.
My last update was some months ago. August was a hard month for me, losing my nephew. September was a step towards moving on with my life. It was quite a wonderful month actually. If you know me my favorite season is Autum. And on the first day of Autum Hyrum and i celebrated our second anniversary. We went to the Hogle Zoo and enjoyed the new baby elephant.(My favorite animal) I was shocked to realiaze that all the fuss everyone warns you of "The first year" is so untrue and almost oppisite. In our first year, and so on, of marriage Hyrum and i grew stronger and even deeper in love then i ever thought possible. Also in this time period i have came in contact with my older brother that i have never met. He is 6 months older than me. Although i have always known of him. We have never met. We came together through facbook, and have been talking ever since. We plan to meet next year in April if not sooner! It is truly an act of God the feelings that flowed through me when i heard him call me his sister. I love him so much and i hardly even know him. I geuss thats a brother/sister thing :o) At the begining of November i went to my first Rheumatoligist appointment. It was obvious that i have arthritus. The doctor has started me on medication to treat both psoratic and rhuematiod arthritus. The medications i take are also given to some cancer patients, so i was scared out of my mind!! But everything is well so far and even improving. We will see where this journey will take me. With this arthritus obstical in my life it has brought the thought of kids to the bottom of my list. I havent 100% made up my mind. But at this poitn i just dont see me with a child for a few years at the least. It wouldnt be fair to bring a child into the middle of this unknown chaos. I am only 20 years old, even if my body doesn't feel that way. I will have my chance to be a mother one day. So until my arthritus is under control i am afraid to say a baby is not for me. God has a plan and it will play as it should. God bless and Happy Holidays! Love Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment