Howdy do!
Long time no posty! WELL! Where do I begin? I will go in order of importance, most important of course being Heavenly Father and his plan for my family and myself.
I am extremly blessed to announce Hyrum and I are to go through the temple this summer.
In addition to our enternal sealing we are in the process of starting our eternal family. Hyrum and I are not preventing, in any way, to have a baby. So as soon as Heavenly Father see's fit to bless us with a child we will be waiting with welcoming arms :)
Hyrum is still in his position at Rite-Aid. I am a cashier at Fresh Market, for now. There have been many store closings and I can not help but be afriad that our store will one day be sold. So in that respect your prayers are greatly needed to ease fears and be comforted in this time of uncertianty. And are greatly appreciated as well.
Life goes on as usual not many milestones at this time, but as soon as they come, be sure that i will update as soon as a can! Thank you for reading and God Bless <3





No comments:
Post a Comment