
This picture means so many things to me. Especially at this time as I am learning most about it. As i understand, this picture is a image of my Prophet, Joseph Smith. Through him the gift of Preisthood was given to the world. It is interesting to me to think that every man worthy of the preisthood has the priesthood that Joseph Smith himself ordained to worthy men. How incredible is that? For our Prophet to recieve one of the most precious, and sacred gifts, from our HeavenlyFather, to share with the world. A peice of the Savior and a peice of our Prophet is with each one of our worthy brothren, everyday, through the spirit and the power of the preisthood. Hyrum will soon know the great comfort of the melchizedek preisthood. I am so proud of my husband and I am so grateful to be at his side in this important chapter in his life. I can not wait until the walls of my home are protected and filled with the spirit of the preisthood! That is just a quick entry of my testimony that is growing everyday, I will be sure to keep you updated on our Temple Marriage that is set to take place in the next 2 months, How happy I am to know I am ready to go to the temple, and to do work for the many family members that have passed and need this gospel. I am off to rest before a 6 day work week. Love to all!





No comments:
Post a Comment